Monday, April 19, 2010

Organize your Stuff Challenge: Week 16: Paints, glitter, stickles

Fortunately, as my life hits the trifecta of being overworked, over-played (with schlepping 3 kids to 2 sports, 2 scouts, 2 religious ed programs, all day grown-up scout wilderness training, mass…) and underwhelmed to deal with my over-messy home (PA me is tired and exherting her willpower)…I came upon another week that OCD Me and the POW have already taken care of.  Short of brining my stuf down stairs to enter my scrap space, I was pretty much done.  Time for a Layout..

Question of the Week: If you could have only one, what would it be? For me- paint. It is cheap, a multi- tasker (a la Alton Brown of the Food Network), and it crosses over into my kids life/ arts and crafts. I do not own much glitter (3 bottles of clearance holiday Martha Stewart glitter), or much in the way of stickles 2-crystal and 1 distressed brown Tim Holtz. (*gasp*) I know… Inner hoarder hasn’t heard about these yet!


I do like stickles though, because it can add the bling that you crave in this phase of your scrapbooking evolution, without paying the double or triple cost of getting the paper pre-glittered/ embossed.



For my layout this week, I used Little Yellow Bicycle, but opted out of the cooler… but more expensive paper, and created my own…

Next week... it is on to punches...

2 comments:

Tracy said...

If I could only pick one hummm...I can't decide. I love it all. LOL

Pam said...

Love your layout! You are so creative with both your layouts and how you boost the bling factor at minimal cost. You go girl!