Friday, June 10, 2011

Organize your Stuff: Week 11 (round 4): Stickers Part 2

Okay! Stickers in a layout. We can do this! The problem is, that out of sight, out of mind. What OCD Me sees as an awesome organization system a la third grade sticker book (see previous post for picture)… PA Me sees as a Jedi mind trick which just screams “These are not the embellishments that you are looking for”… and we forget that they are here.


So Creative Me decided that we would take the Creative bull by the horns and get it done. The Honor Courage and Commitment and the service definition are stickers. Hope that you enjoy!

4 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

cute 2 pager!

Kendall said...

I love the layout!! I love that you used a big picture!!

Tracy said...

Awesome layouts.
Good for you for using up some stickers ;)

Becky said...

Holy crap, I love that big picture! You totally don't even notice the stickers because of it! LOL! What a great trick! I know what you mean, my stickers are all filed away in the depths of my scraproom, out of sight out of mind. Great job!