Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Organize your Stuff: Week 7 (round 3): Intermission!

Usually, I post on Mondays and Fridays, but today is special.  The POW has rallied the troops and gotten her act together for a rare Tuesday Edition!  Today is Tuesday, and it is the first Tuesday that I am on the Design Team for Tuesday Trio! (YEAH!!!!)

This is the card that we did for Sketch #39. We had to do something 3-D, so Creative Me chose pinwheels, because my secret word is wind (רוח). I also had my Girl Friday, who SO wanted to help, use her thumbprint as the bumblebee! Here is the card and the inspiration sketch from Tuesday Trio!

Also, here is the list of all of the other Fabulous Gals on the Design Team! If you are looking for ideas, they are also some of the sites you should visit.  Each one of them is talented in different ways in this papercrafting art. Welcome and Congrats!

Chen Rosenberg

Dailly Gelber

Jeannie DeGruccio

Maya Dahan

Michal Shoval

Orly Shamir

Shir Benovitch

7 comments:

Tracy said...

Your card is adorable. I love that you used your daughters thumb print as the cute bee.

Unknown said...

Adorable card and the most adorable bee!

Becky said...

Love those pinwheels!

Anonymous said...

Hello Amanda...I am a TT new friend! I am going on our HOP! I love your card! The googley eyes on the bee are a very cute touch!

Sue Althouse said...

Congratulations! Love those pinwheels!

Chen R. said...

Congratulations!! Your card is adorable and I LOVE that you used a thumbprint for the bee!! Very cute!!
Chen

Steph said...

Adorable. What a great idea to use her thumbprint for the bee.